Toronto – Canada has now fully vaccinated 80.93 percent of the country’s eligible population. What else you need to know to start your day.
1. Pandora Letter: Hundreds of world leaders, billionaires and celebrities have been hiding their investments in luxury properties, yachts and other properties since the past quarter, according to a review of nearly 12 million files from around the world.
2. Personal Apology: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has offered a personal apology to the head of the British Columbia First Nation after passing up opportunities to honor Canada’s first official Day for Truth and Reconciliation in the Community.
3. Problems of the Green Party: Sanich-Gulf Islands MP Elizabeth May says Annie Paul is harming the Green Party by controlling her communications.
4. Bargaining Chip: The wife of a Canadian Uighur lawyer who has been in a Chinese prison for 15 years says the federal government should use the 2022 Beijing Olympics as a bargaining chip to bring her husband home.
5. Toxic Work Environment: Workplace writer Melanie Pound says the job search has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but there are still ways to determine if a company is the right one.
One more thing…
Help to recover: The Toronto Raptors and Toronto Maple Leafs took a stand in their trip to London, Ont. This weekend, where he spread the message that hatred has no home.