According to his TB12 nutrition manual, Gack is the “staple” of Tom Brady’s diet
Tom Brady does not allow himself to eat, and the list gets even longer during the training season. But Guamacole? Sure, Super Bowl is fine for Sunday.
However, tortilla chips are still far from the table.
“TB12 Method,” Brady’s 2017 “Tome for peak performance” on fitness and nutrition, features a recipe for chunky guac that will also accept six-time Super Bowl shampoos. After all, “according to the TB12 method,” gkamol is a main source of the TB12 diet. (His beloved avocados are also the basis for TB12’s infamous avocado “ice cream”, which his teammates may enjoy or not, depending on who you ask.)
TOM Brady’s Hydration Man Dungrose, Nutritionist War
Wanna learn how to make guacamole that the quarterback allowed himself to enjoy, at least once in his life? Keep reading for the recipe, then find yourself dipping some vegetables or “sweet potato toast” into the stuff, because Brady will never accept corn chips by any means.
TB12 Chunky Guacamole
Makes: 2 servings (about 1 cup)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ripe Haas avocado
- ¼ cup white onion, grated and taut
- Fin green jalapenos, seeds and finely diced, optional
- 1 lemon or lime zest, plus 1 tbsp of fresh juice
- 12 fresh basil leaves, rolled into thin ribbons and sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely grated or minced
- Ayan Spoon Himalayan Salt (You can add more to taste at the end)
- Cor spoon coriander
- Place onion, garlic, salt, spices, juice and chilli in a bowl. Zest citrus into the mix, and mix well.
- Run your knife around each avocado, carefully cutting into the pit. Twist the avocado in half and remove the pit. With the cut up, slice the avocado into cubes. With a spoon, scoop 1/2 of the avocado cubes into the bowl, mash with a fork until smooth, add the other avocado and basil cubes and fold into the mix, mashing a little but leaving the large choco mostly intact . Adjust the salt and watermelon to taste and serve immediately.
- Discard the chips and serve with a veggie stick or sweet potato toast.