The actor discussed shooting with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos last week
Alec Baldwin recently deleted his Twitter account, days after his first TV interview about War Tragedy.
Actor’s main verified account @Alec Baldwin No longer on site, listed as “This account does not exist” when searched. their other account @Alec Baldwin ___ Although it remains active but has not been used for more than a year.
The deleted account was used to release Baldwin’s first statement since the shooting. his wife, Hilaria BaldwinHe has since deleted his Twitter account as well.
It follows Baldwin’s TV interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, which aired last Thursday (December 2), where the actor claimed he did not pull the trigger that killed and injured cinematographer Halina Hutchins. War Director Joel Souza.
“The trigger was not pulled,” Baldwin said. “I didn’t pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and never pull the trigger on them, never.”
The actor also revealed whether this shoot could mean the end of his career. “I can’t tell anything about my career now,” Baldwin said.
Speaking about his mental state, Baldwin said: “I constantly dream about it now. I go through my day, and I make it through the day. Then I collapse at the end of the day. Emotionally, I fall.”
Last week, police began investigating new clues about possible sources of ammunition that led to the shootings. War Film set on October 21. Officers search the premises of a firearms and ammunition supplier in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
on a crew member War Following the tragedy, the film’s production team was sued for general negligence, claiming it caused “severe emotional distress”.