Barcelona pursue January move for Ferran Torres as LaLiga giants confirm they have held talks with Manchester City over youngster, who will cost DOUBLE the £21m paid to Valencia 

- Advertisement -


  • Barcelona eager to land Manchester City striker Ferran Torres in January
  • Barca chiefs Ferran Reverer and Matteu Alemanni visited the city base last week
  • The striker will be worth almost double what City paid Valencia last year’s £21m

- Advertisement -

Barcelona have confirmed they are pursuing Manchester City’s Ferran Torres.

Sportsmail reported on Saturday that the Catalan is keen to take Spain forward in January and is ready to find a move after a limited start before his leg injury.

advertisement

Barca chief executive Ferran Reverter and football director Matteu Alemanni visited City’s base last week.

- Advertisement -

Barcelona confirm they are pursuing the signing of Manchester City striker Ferran Torres

And the vice-president, Rafael Eusté, said yesterday that Barca have held talks with the Premier League champions about the 21-year-old.

Euste said, “Ferran is a great player and we are working with Vivek. ‘We have friends in Manchester City and have a good relationship.

‘Ferran Riverter has made a courtesy call.’

Torres has 16 goals in 43 appearances when City paid Valencia nearly £21m last year and will be expected to cost more than double if he departs.

The 21-year-old Spain international is understood to be interested in exploring a move

The 21-year-old Spain international is understood to be interested in exploring a move

,

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories