‘Dancing With the Stars’ is dedicating an entire show Monday night to Britney Spears
“Dancing with the Stars” is Dedicating an entire show to Britney Spears Monday night – and the pop star knows it’s happening.
A source exclusively told Page Six that Spears, 39, is “aware” of the “Britney Knight” tribute episode. However, it is not clear whether she will be able to see it down his guardianship.
During Monday’s show, the 14 remaining celebrities and their pro mates will perform a regular set to one of Spears’ classic hits. It appears that they too will be wearing costumes and will incorporate choreography inspired by the legendary singer.
“We’ve been dedicating the whole night to Britney. It’s a lot of support, a lot of love. We’ve been there.” [support] #FreeBritney,” Pro Dancer 38-year-old Gleb Savchenko exclusively told Page Six last month. “She’s amazing…and everything’s happening for her. I’m so happy.”
Britney Spears won’t return to performance after patronage battle: Report
Savchenko and her celebrity partner, Melanie “Mel C” Chisholm, will dance a tango to “Toxic”.
Teasing her dance with the 47-year-old Spice Girl, she said, “It’s the best song ever, especially for tango. It’s going to be really cool.” “The dress and the whole concept, the numbers, it’s really dope. We must do some, some ‘toxic’ sexy moves.”
Check out the full list of “Britney Knight” songs and dances below:
Britney Spears says she has ‘a lot to fix’ despite recent guardianship win
- Jimmy Allen and Emma Slater: From Salsa to “Outrageous”
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess: Tango to “Til the World Ends”
- Melanie C and Gleb Savchenko: Tango to “Toxic”
- Christine Chiu and Pasha Pashkov: Paso Doble for “Stronger”
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: Cha-Cha To “(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)”
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: Tango to “Hold It Against Me”
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold: Tango to “Scream and Shout”
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Burston “Cha-Cha” from “Circus”
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: “I’m a Slave 4 U” from Foxtrot
- The Miz and Witney Carson: “Oops!…I Did It Again” from Salsa
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong: Tango to “Womanizer”
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: Jazz to “Gimme More” (from afar)
- Iman Schumpert and Daniela Karagach: Tango to “Piece of Me”
- Jojo Siwa and Jenna Johnson: “…Baby One More Time” from Argentine Tango
“Brittany Knight” couldn’t have come at a more right time, as Spears scored a major victory on the court last week. As Page Six previously reported, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penney Grammy winner’s estranged father suspended, Jamie Spears, as the custodian of his estate.
“Although I have things to change and celebrate in my life, I still have a lot to do!!!” singer shared via instagram in the weekends. “Thankfully I have a good support system and it’s taking me time to understand that it’s okay to slow down and breathe!!!!!”
She continued, “Only through self love can I pray… love… and support others in return!!!!”
“Dancing with the Stars” airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.