- Advertisement -

On Monday, after a plane, passersby ran to save a woman from a burning house crashed one in san diego area neighborhood and killed at least two people.

Amanda Nelson recorded a heart-wrenching video that captured the moment neighbors ran towards the burning house that was engulfed in flames.


“Is there anyone in the house? Can they get out?” Nelson shouted.

Chilling audio reveals final moments of San Diego plane crash: ‘Climb quickly’

- Advertisement -

Soon after, neighbors were seen pulling the unidentified woman out the window – as thick smoke from the fire rose into the sky.

“Be careful. It’s jet fuel in there!” Nelson said at one point.

Nelson said the woman’s husband also managed to escape from the burning house Granthshala 11 Los Angeles. They were later reunited.

The plane, identified as a twin-engine Cessna C340, crashed at around 12:15 p.m. in a residential neighborhood in the San Diego suburb of Santi.

According to the station, the accident destroyed two homes and damaged about a dozen more. A UPS delivery truck and several other vehicles were also set ablaze.

Among those killed in the crash were the driver of the UPS truck and the plane’s pilot, Arizona cardiologist Dr. Sugata Das, who worked for Yuma Regional Medical Center, Granthshala 11 reported.

San Diego plane crash: At least 2 dead, including cardiologist

The plane, which was reportedly owned by Das, had taken off from Yuma, Arizona, and was about to land at Montgomery-Gib Executive Airport in San Diego.

Moments before the accident, an air traffic controller was heard telling Das that it looked like he was getting out of the way.

“Looks like you’re getting out of the way. Are you doing it right?” According to the audio, the controller told the pilot Received by KUSI News in California

“Low altitude warning. Climb immediately. Get on the plane. Maintain 5,000. Accelerate the climb. Please get on the plane,” said the controller.

The controller continued to urge the pilot to climb 5,000 feet as the plane was about 1,500 feet above the ground.

The air traffic controller said again, “Sir, you seem to be landing again.”

The National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration are handling the investigation.

Granthshala News’ Stephen Soares and Bradford Betz contributed to this report.