A family dog was rescued by firefighters in Hungary and left unattended over the weekend after getting its head stuck in an iron door.
The dog, Fools, got trapped in the door of a house on Sunday in the village of Vereghaz in Pest County, about 34 kilometers (21 miles) northeast of Budapest.
rescue footage The operation was shared by Hungary’s disaster management agency on Monday, in which the animal’s head was stuck in a small hole in the door.
Firefighters from the nearby town of Godoli answered the call, who freed the animal’s head from the door using a plate cutter and other technical equipment. English translation of ‘Agency’ post.
A screengrab from the video shows a dog with its head stuck in an iron door at a family home in rural Hungary on October 10, 2021. credit: Godolo Http via Storyful
The video shows the fuses finally being released from the door. Officials said the animal was completely safe and was later reunited with the owner.
Last year, another dog in Louisiana suffered a similar fate after being trapped under a fence While trying to escape from a backyard. The animal tried to squeeze through a small hole dug under a fence in a yard near Baton Rouge and was helped out of the plight by firefighters.
This story was reported from Cincinnati.