Officials say ‘no indication’ that aircraft were extraterrestrial
About two years later, the mystery remains.
A top Navy official has revealed that the branch has still not identified the drones that swallowed about three US destroyers off the coast of Southern California for several days in July 2019.
Chief of Naval Operations. “No, not us,” Michael Gilde asked a reporter on Monday if the Navy had identified flying objects spotted by the USS Kidd, the USS Rafael Peralta, and the USS John Finn.
Drone faces America’s Warships of California, report final
“I am aware of those views and as mentioned there have been other sightings not only by aviators in the air and by other ships in the United States, but other countries – and certainly other elements within the United States’ force. , “He added as per Drive. “Those findings have been collected and are still being analyzed.”
Gilde also said that there were “no indications” that the mystery planes were supernatural.
“According to The Drive,” he said there is nothing new in the report … such findings have not been revealed so far. “But I will tell you that we have a well-established process in the joint force to collect that data and bring it to a separate repository for analysis.”
The drive, which received the destroyer’s logs, previously reported There were six drones that echoed around ships about 100 miles off the coast of Los Angeles while they were conducting military exercises.
“Kidd reported UAV overhead,” an entry was reportedly read from July 14, 2019.
“White light identified the ships hovering on the flight deck,” said another.
A separate entry in the log of the USS Rafael Peralta is read from the two UAVs of the Spotted Off Starboard Wing, before six minutes later: “Four UAVs were sighted from the starboard bridge.”
Reportedly, Navy ships were unable to track the drones, they disappeared.