Good morning and welcome to Granthshala News First. Here’s what you need to know to start your day…
Gabby Petito Case: Dispatch Recording Shows Utah Police Said Man Killed Woman
minutes later Utah police Report of a man told about kill a woman And landing in a white Ford Transit van with Florida plates, officers pulled over Brian Laundry and Gabby Pettito and appeared to zero-in on him as the aggressive, dispatch radio recording shows.
“The RP (reporting party) reports that a man hit a woman, a domestic,” the dispatcher states at around 4:38 p.m. on the day of the incident. “He climbed into a white Ford Transit van, with a black ladder on his back, Florida Plate.”
Dispatch audio, first received by the investigation unit Granthshala 13 Utah, shows that the dispatcher did in fact inform officers of the allegations that Laundry was the attacker – shedding new light on a situation that initially seemed like the police didn’t know About the claims of witnesses
When an officer asks for the witness’s phone number and the victim’s location, the dispatcher again indicates that the laundry struck Petito.
“The phone number is [redacted], of name [redacted],” the dispatcher replies at 4:42 p.m. “I’m not sure [inaudible]But the woman who was hurt, both male and female, got into the van and went north.”
under Utah law, requiring officers to make an arrest or issue a citation when they have “probable reason to believe that an act of domestic violence has been committed.” Moab city officials earlier this week announced an external investigation into their police department’s handling of the calls.
Gabby Pettito: Brian Laundry’s search will be ‘back to scale and targeted’: Live updates
In other developments:
– Gabby Petito: Brian Laundry’s search will be ‘shortened and targeted’: Live Updates
– Gabby Petito case: FBI visits Brian Laundry’s family, asks for items to help with ‘DNA matching’
– Nancy Grace takes a deep dive into the murder mysteries surrounding the Murdoff family
FedEx employee Biden, BLM. Supporters out after posting Tiktok rent after vowing not to deliver at homeshandjob or harris
a former fedex Employee has been out of job after abusive posts on TikTok in which he has vowed to never deliver packages to the homes of people he supports, President Joe Bidenhandjob Vice President Kamala Harris, or Black Lives Matter.
Posted by employee identified as Vincent Paterno Video On Tiktok on 16 September. In the video, he is seen sitting in a delivery truck.
“What’s up TikTok,” says Paterno wearing his FedEx uniform. “Just wanted to come here and tell you all, [I]If you have Joe Biden, Kamala f— ing camel toe (flag) Posted – Black Lives Matter – I won’t deliver your s—. I will not deliver your s—. I’ll bring it back to the station. And I’ll keep doing that s—. Have a good day.”
Comments on the video predicted his imminent firing.
It is not clear whether Paterno was fired or left his job. Multiple reports stated that Paterno was fired. Paterno himself said in a TikTok comment that he resigned. FedEx only said that Paterno is no longer with the company.
“We are shocked by the behavior shown in this video, which does not reflect the views of FedEx,” a representative said in a statement. “This person is no longer providing the service on behalf of the company.” Click Here For More.
In other developments:
– Newt Gingrich: Biden’s border disaster – that’s why it just keeps getting worse
– Brittany Aldean, her children wear anti-Joe Biden clothing on social media
– Trump heats up in attacks on Georgia’s top Republican, touts pro-Trump candidates
– COVID cover: Biden issues new policy to divert attention from multiple crises, critics say
– WaPo columnist scoffs at underestimating the $3.5 trillion bill and saying it will be paid for
Police say death at Petco Park ‘looked suspicious’
Police were describing a horrific incident at Petco Park over the weekend as “suspicious” San Diego Padres He played his last match at the stadium on Sunday.
A woman and a child were killed on Saturday before the Padres were about to play for the Atlanta Braves. San Diego police said their deaths were under investigation, but added that it “appears to be suspicious,” according to San Diego Union-Tribune.
A 40-year-old woman and a 2-year-old boy fell from the third level of the ballpark and were pronounced dead shortly after 4 p.m. local time, police said. His identity was not immediately released. Police said the father was in the ballpark when it fell.
“Our hearts are obviously out to the family, but also to those who could potentially be hurt here who saw this,” Lieutenant Andra Brown said via the newspaper on Saturday. “It’s a terrible, terrible thing. That’s why we’re taking it very seriously.”
Brown said police are still talking to the child’s father. He said that he had not married the woman who died, according to CBS 8.
Police kept the area closed on Sunday as they continue to investigate, according to Granthshala 5 San Diego. The police hoped that some eyewitness to the incident would come to light. The Padres said they were not commenting other than offering their thoughts and prayers, citing the ongoing investigation. Click Here For More.
In other developments:
– These NFL Teams Week 3. remain unbeaten till
– Chiefs give health update on Andy Reid after coach is taken to hospital
– Aaron Rodgers leads Packers to thrilling 49ers win
– Lions fans praise ownership during Calvin Johnson’s Hall of Fame ceremony
– Colin Morikawa clinches Ryder Cup win for America: ‘It’s a major win’
Must read today:
– Liz Cheney: Opposing gay marriage in the past was wrong
– Watch Anti-Vaccine Mandate Protesters at Food Court in Dame-Run City
– Scott rebukes liberal elite for not working with GOP on police reform
– Co-host reveals surprising curve about COVID tests that took them off the air
– 18 months of headlines for CNN’s star anchor
Latest from Granthshala Business:
– Fed preparation state of doom Deadlock continues in Congress
– Biden’s use of the ‘multimillionaire’S Corporation‘ is scrutinized by Republicans who see the hypocrisy
– WHO wants revive a paused inquiry Into the origins of Covid-19 with a new team
– bitcoin miners eye nuclear power as a criticism of the environment
– Chinese produce new legal weapon To fight claims of intellectual property theft
– cargo pile on California ports vying about a solution to the delay
Click here to play Granthshala News’ Crossword Puzzle of the Week
some parting words
Granthshala Nation Host Nancy Courtesy dived into the mysterious the killing The saga around the Murdoff family during the special”Murdoff Murder Mystery A Nancy Grace Investigation,” which aired on Sunday evening.
“So far we can link five bodies to the Murdoff family,” Grace said. “Are they connected by chance, or is there something more to it?”
“His [family] Depending on who you talk to, the name is not only revered, but feared. “None of this matters to me at all.”
Not signed up for Granthshala News First yet? Click Here To find out what you’re missing.
Granthshala News’ view page Available now, which gives visitors a choice of pay TV provider options carrying Granthshala News Channel and Granthshala Business Network in their area.
Granthshala News First was compiled by Granthshala News’ David Aro. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! We’ll see you first in your inbox on Tuesday.