Fans are accusing Mihoyo of exploiting the community
NS jenshin effect The community is expressing anger at the one-year anniversary event added by Mihoyo, which players accuse of “exploiting” fans.
- Read more: ‘Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy’ preview: A smart, satisfying space adventure with a bag of personality
Mihoyo outlines a series of events that lead to . to celebrate the first birthday of jenshin effectHowever, the announcement has received critical response.
Fans are furious that the bulk of this anniversary celebration will be web-based competitions with prizes like Gacha, where most of the prizes are relatively unimportant to experienced players.
Time has passed, a year has passed, and Genshin Impact is about to turn a year old! Today, the Tayawat Hiking Association brings you an awards preview of one year anniversary community events~
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) September 20, 2021
The prizes in question are mentioned in Mihoyo announcement post. For “A Message in Time”, players draw an anniversary card and enter it into a raffle, where they have a 10 percent chance of winning Welkin Moon’s blessing. For the other 90 percent, the reward is 100,000 Mora. Similarly other events in anniversary celebrations include a small, limited number of awards.
While some shows feature expensive real-world items — an iPhone 13 Pro Max is up for grabs in a contest — only three are available, and fans must share daily posts on social media to participate in the raffle.
Yeah and now stop exploiting content creators by demanding that they give you a piece of content for a small chance of winning a prize, and treat your fanbase better 🙂 pic.twitter.com/Tjgimj6g4k
— ay skara ga (@keqvnq) September 22, 2021
While some are annoyed by the prizes being close to each other, others feel that the event uses only “players” for marketing, as many events involve resharing. jenshin effect Creating content or original artwork, cosplay and videos on social media. As these are posted and shared on social media for a chance to win prizes, players are accusing Mihoyo of exploiting it. jenshin effect Fanbase for free marketing and little reward.
over jenshin effect subreddit, Post with almost 17,000 upvotes Angry fans have drawn up a series of responses. One user labeled the events as “a huge waste of time for the opportunity for punitive awards”, explaining how the awards don’t do justice to the vast amount of work that goes into fan art.
In other news, the Early Access launch of Blood Bowl 3 has been delayed.