Josh Homme’s daughter has been granted a temporary restraining order against him

- Advertisement -


Homme’s two sons were denied their own restraining orders against their father last week

- Advertisement -

Content Warning: This story contains discussion and description of alleged domestic violence.

- Advertisement -

Josh Homme’s 15-year-old daughter Camille has reportedly been ordered to impose a temporary ban against the musician.

According to tmz, Queens of the Stone Age frontman would be required to keep a distance of at least 100 yards between herself and Camille, and would not be allowed to make any contact with her.

The temporary restraining order, approved by a judge in Santa Monica over the weekend, will be valid until a formal hearing in court later in September.

The news comes after it was reported last Thursday (September 9) that Homme’s two sons, Wolf (aged five) and Orin (10), through their mother, The Distillers frontwoman Brody Dale, had moved to both Los Angeles and Santa Claus. I had stayed the orders against Homme. Monica Court. His requests were turned down.

tmz Reports that Camille had asked to extend her temporary restraining order to include Wolf and Orin, but such a request was denied.

Camille’s filing reportedly echoed Wolff and Orrin’s allegations, including the allegation that Homme “abused her physically and emotionally, got ear blown, made threats against her mother. [and her boyfriend] and groping the private parts of boys”.

In response to Camille’s restraining order, Homme’s attorney, Susan E. Wisner, said in a statement tmz That he “believed” that Homme’s ex-wife Dale had filed for a temporary restraining order as “retaliation”.

Wisner told the publication: “We believe that this DV, prepared by Brody in his own handwriting on the forms, was filed in retaliation for Josh to obtain a TRO against Brody for physical abuse of Josh, including children. was included.”

In a statement released to TMZ through a representative, Camille Homme disputed this characterization of the restraining order, declaring that she actually wrote it herself – and as a vessel for her mother’s “vengeance”. No.

“My DVRO is not fake and not written by my mother! It is a means to an end,” she said. “There is everything out there that I have seen, experienced, and heard and is 100 percent true. To deny it is to deprive the human right of freedom of expression. I wish I could protect my brothers under this, but unfortunately the law says otherwise.”

Granthshala has reached out to a representative for Dell for comment.

In last week’s report, Wisner pointed out tmz Dell has “previously brought these claims to the police, the DCFS and the presiding judge of the Family Law Court, all of whom have declined to take any action on the basis of these false claims.”

In a later statement, Wisner said: “The allegations made by Ms. Dale against Mr. Homme are clearly false. To protect the children, we will not make any further statements.”

Dale had taken out a restraining order against Homme after the 2019 divorce, claiming he had come to her home and beheaded her. Homme later issued a protection order against Dell, alleging that she would attend events that were held against him for violating the order.

According to Rolling stoneA week before Homme’s attorneys filed legal paperwork on Dale’s custody of Orin, Wolf and their daughter Camille, their sons attempted to obtain a restraining order.

In those documents, Homme reportedly stated that Dell “refused to return”. [the children] For the time of my detention, he has been barred from school and has not given any feedback about his whereabouts.

If you have been affected by domestic violence in the UK, you can contact Refuge’s freephone National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247. In the US, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline on 1800 799 7233.

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories