Katie Price blasts I’m A Celebrity for banning Richard Madeley from camp

- Advertisement -


Katie Price has exploded I’m a celebrity… get me out of here! To ban Richard Madley from returning to the camp despite the presenter returning for an interview with hosts Ant and December.

- Advertisement -

On Instagram, the mother of five shared her thoughts on the latest episode of the show but said she was confused by Richard’s ban.

3
Katie took to Instagram to share her confusion as to why Richard wasn’t allowed back to camp
Richard not allowed to return to camp after breaking Covid bubble

3
Richard not allowed to return to camp after breaking Covid bubblecredits: ITV

Katie recorded the video from her hotel room in Cheltenham, where she is currently staying to visit her 19-year-old son, Harvey.

advertisement

“Just saw the first part of the show and Richard did [sic] With his speech so well, he couldn’t be more candid about what it’s like behind the scenes,” said the former model.

“You think it’s a TV show, but it feels real out there, like challenges, and it’s so true. When you get tested, you think of nothing but the stars to get people to eat.” try to get.

- Advertisement -

“And there’s no condiment for you or anything, so I’m glad to see she’s happy and healthy.”

Katie then explained that she was confused as to why the producers would not allow Richard to return to the show.

“So due to Covid reasons, he said he couldn’t go back to the camp. Then how did he go back to the camp to do an interview with Ant and Dec, who will be going to the camp when they tell who will face the challenges? Has been doing ?” he said.

“I can’t lift my head about it and he didn’t have a mask or anything.”

Katie continued: “That’s just my pick for the show tonight, that’s all.. I don’t know if you put a lot of thought into it, but you did, didn’t you Carl?” Before turning the camera over to your fiancé.

She added that “there has to be a vote to bring Richard back to camp.”

The 65-year-old star abandoned the crew and cast when she suffered a medical emergency this week and was quickly rushed to the hospital.

While the TV favorite was then made completely clear to return to the camp, she was kicked out of the reality show as she broke the ultra secure Covid bubble of the sets.

Richard has since returned to his London home, which he shares with wife Judy, and was pictured in high spirits earlier on Friday.

Richard broke his silence on his departure in a bombshell interview with Ant and December on Friday night’s I’m A Celeb.

TV presenter Richard returned to the show on Friday for an interview with hosts Ant and Deco.

3
TV presenter Richard returned to the show on Friday for an interview with hosts Ant and Deco.credit: shuttershock

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories