- The 43-year-old TV personality has reportedly traveled abroad for a short break after her future husband refused to call the police.
- On 23 August, police officers were called to a property in Essex at around 1.30am and later arrested a man suspected of assaulting Katie.
- In the wake of the arrest, Carl has spoken of his denial of being a criminal and Katie has now echoed his sentiment.
- Carl posted a statement denying all the allegations and later took to his stories to reveal the toll of the situation on his mental health.
Katie Price has fled to Turkey with her fiancé Carl Woods after they allegedly attacked an Essex property last month.
The 43-year-old TV personality reportedly traveled abroad for a short break, after denying that she told police about the identity of the man arrested after the attack on her home, her future husband. called upon.
a source told Sun: ‘Katie left for Turkey this morning – she needs a few days to clear her head after all that is going on.
Taking a break: Katie Price has fled Turkey to ‘clear her head’ with her fiancé Carl Woods after an Essex property was allegedly attacked last month (pictured on vacation)
The source added that Katie will return to the UK to fulfill her work commitments: ‘She is going back to where she stayed after surgery – she needs to rest for a few days and enjoy the sun’.
‘She’ll be back for her makeup classes over the weekend, but needs to go away for a few days.’
MailOnline has contacted representatives for Katie Price for further comment.
Backtrack: The TV personality has reportedly traveled abroad for a short break after her husband refused to call the police (featured in a recent post)
On Wednesday, Katie insisted she never called the police on her fiancée, Carl Woods, after she was allegedly assaulted last month.
On 23 August, police officers were called to a property in Essex at around 1.30 a.m. and a man was subsequently arrested on suspicion of assaulting Katie, theft and coercive and controlling behavior and released on bail. Gaya.
Whispering about who the culprit was and Carl’s denial, Katie wrote on Instagram: ‘Fact, I’ve always said don’t believe everything you read in the media and what Carl is saying.
‘The fact I never called the police on Carl my police investigation I am currently going through an incident a few weeks ago has nothing to do with Carl.’
Tough: A source said: ‘Katie left for Turkey this morning – she needs a few days to clear her head after what’s going on’ (pictured after her alleged assault)
In her remarks under Carl’s video, Katie said: ‘This man has so little mental health and it’s easy to call suicide. Someone played a clever game of what they thought was wrong and involved the media with misinformation’.
Karl, a former Love Island contestant, previously posted a statement on Instagram denying all allegations that he was the culprit, and has now taken to his Instagram stories to reveal the toll the condition has taken on his mental health. .
He said: ‘I haven’t been on Instagram for a long time. Let me tell you that this past month has been the toughest month of my life.
The reality star revealed how the backlash and allegations were so severe, she was forced to take drastic action and go into hiding.
Hitting back: She wrote: ‘The fact I never called the police on Karl my police investigation I am currently going through an incident a few weeks ago has nothing to do with Karl’
Hitting Back: Former Love Island contestant Karl has taken to his Instagram Stories to reveal the toll it’s taking on his mental health
He said: ‘I had to go into hiding and keep quiet. If I wasn’t a strong person in the head it would absolutely beat me…
‘So everyone who abused me and everyone said dirty things…