LIC Bima Jyothi Scheme: LIC launches new Bima Jyothi scheme. In this, policyholders get the option of saving along with protection. The minimum basic fixed amount is Rs. This policy can take 15 to 20 years.
- LIC has introduced new project Bima Jyothi.
- In this, policyholders get the option of saving along with protection.
- The minimum basic fixed amount is Rs.
- This policy can take 15 to 20 years.
LIC Bima Jyothi Scheme: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has introduced a new scheme. It is a subsidiary, non-partnership, personal, savings plan. In this, policyholders get the option of saving along with protection. The name of this project is ‘Beema Jyoti’. Under the scheme a large sum will be paid upon termination. At the same time, the immediate family of the policyholder will be financed after his death.
At the end of each policy year, an additional sum of Rs. The minimum principal amount is Rs. There is no upper limit to this. This policy can take 15 to 20 years. People under the age of 90 to 60 years will be able to take this policy.
In addition to being tax-free, these 8 government schemes are also risk-free, which means putting money away is a huge benefit!
Some special features of the policy
– You can buy this policy online.
– To buy it, you must be at least 18 years old.
– Maximum age limit for maturity is 75 years.
– Policy back dating facility is also available.
– There is an option for termination and death benefits in installments of 5, 10 and 15 years.
– 5 years less premium than policy term.