Construction took four years, Biden will be destroyed in four weeks
Under the cover of impeachment circus, Joe Biden has become very busy, Trump is openly extinguishing every last round of the presidency.
Construction took four years, Biden would be destroyed in four weeks.
In his haste he made some mistakes. Mistakes that will harm the country and undermine Democrats’ prospects in 2022 and beyond.
JONATHAN TURLEY: TRUMP IMPROVEMENT VERDICATE – What will cause the victim of anger here?
At the top of the list of blunders, Biden has:
1. Flooding our southern border, advancing Trump immigration policies preventing the flow of caravans from Central America. Biden is set to welcome 25,000 asylum seekers who were in our nation in Mexico. Soon we will see anarchy on the border, as we did under President Obama. Americans agree that our border should be secure; It would hurt Biden, just as Obama got hurt.
2. Closed the Keystone pipeline, handling thousands of high-paying union jobs, even though the pipeline had been shown to have minimal environmental impact by the Obama administration. In addition, Biden has “halted” new drilling leases on federal land that would specifically hit New Mexico’s revenue, which Biden voted for in November. Biden’s attack on energy would eventually cause oil production to decrease and gasoline prices to rise at the pump, causing harm to low-income Americans.
3. Trying to live with teachers’ unions on the needs of families and especially women. Biden refused to take the teachers back on the job and said with indifference to “science” that schools could safely return to union support, but a slap on unemployed workers living in the home and their children Is forced to take care.
4.Begun actively undermines the Trump administration’s extraordinary progress in the Middle East. Unimaginably, Biden has already threatened the Abraham Accord by temporarily selling weapons to the UAE that were involved in that deal. In addition, Biden has yet to speak with Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu, patiently returning to Obama’s failed policies in the region. Even Biden-Psychofant CNN is questioning the delay.
5. To jam through an absurd $ 1.9 trillion aid package with no GOP vote, Democrats destroyed their promise to work their way across. He The budget-buster is pushing the deal forward, although there is a trillion dollars left over from earlier packages and our economy is turning. Buying blue states with taxpayer funds of $ 350 billion and in purple states like Georgia will not play well, and could prove dangerous for the economy.
Click here to get the newsletter
Biden is running to show progress in his party that he was entitled to his vote, and that his party will sing his support again in 2022. Perhaps some payback was needed, but Biden has completed it. There was a reason why the Democrat establishment showed Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-VT’s candidacy not once but twice. The American remains a centrist country, and Biden’s progressive dictates will not prove popular.
- Justin Haskins: Biden Made in America Order – What part of America is he talking about here?
- Newt Gingrich: Joe Biden is the best asset of Trumpism – why does the Washington elite find it so difficult to understand?
- Jimmy Phila: Reminds President’s Day – Here we respect the good, even if they and we are flawed
Americans are starting to wake up. The initial relief Trump left is giving way to a Jimmy Carter-like malaise. This can only explain the decline in consumer sentiment reported by the University of Michigan, which caught the liberal media off guard. For example, CNN reported, “Consumer sentiment hits despite promises of more incentives.”
Liberals loyally imagined what all Biden had to do, throw enough cash around, and would ignore the tented cities or oil field workers applying for food stamps on the American border.
Even CNN admitted that the consumer survey was “far worse than economists”, falling to 76.2 points – a major slide from the same period last year, when the epidemic preceded the hit, when the index peaked at 101 points Was. “It turns out that people earning less than $ 75,000 were particularly downbeat and that Americans at all income levels sour the outlook for the future.
CNN concludes: “The report indicates that the Biden administration’s stimulus plans and vaccine rollout are not yet doing much to increase consumer confidence.”
Biden feels that he won a broad mandate, as he promised, “the most progressive president in history.”
This is not just for consumers who are in the dump. The National Federation of Independent Businesses reported that, coincidentally with Biden’s election, small business optimism (which was climbing) has collapsed. “The NFIB Small Business Optimism Index declined to 95.0 in January, down 0.9 points from December and three points below the 47-year-old average of 98. Owners hoping for better business conditions in the next six months saw a seven-point drop to negative Debt dropped to 23%, the lowest level since November 2013. The net percentage of owners expecting better business conditions has fallen by 55 points in the last four months. ”
When small companies, which employ about half of America’s workers, are not optimistic about the future, they delay hiring and spending. NFIB survey signals further trouble.
And what about Joe Biden’s popularity in three weeks? A recent Quinnipiac poll announced, “Nearly 70% of Americans support President Joe Biden’s $ 1.9 trillion coronovirus relief plan,” but strangely, only 49% are approving of Biden’s job. The Quinnipiac Poll director commented, “The Biden number is solid, but not spectacular …” Especially Unnatural polled the poll, with only 23% of registered Republicans against a national weight of 29%.
It’s early days. Biden’s hasty decision to fool Trump is foolish. Eighty-four million Americans voted for Trump; It is safe to say that the majority supported him as they approved his policies, many of which proved shocking.
Biden feels that he won a broad mandate, as he promised, “the most progressive president in history.” He It does not appear that according to post-election voting, more Americans were happy that Trump lost to Biden. More people, in other words, voted against Trump than Biden.
Now that the impeachment battle is over, Trump will no longer dominate the news, and the country will turn its attention to Biden. Voters will be shocked to see how far they have gone from their promise to heal the nation. They will be shocked to see what they have messed up already.
Click here to read more from LIZ PEEK