The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interacted with Queen Elizabeth and other members of the royal family
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will not return as working members of the British royal family, the palace has confirmed.
On Friday, Buckingham Palace confirmed the news in a statement on Friday.
“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have confirmed to His Majesty the Queen that they will not return as working members of the Royal Family,” the statement begins.
“After a conversation with The Duke, The Queen has confirmed that it is not possible to carry on the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service while stepping away from the work of The Royal Family,” the statement continued. “While everyone is saddened by their decision, the Duke and Duchess are very dear members of the family.”
MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY EXPECTING BABY NO. 2
Mahal said Harry’s appointment as Captain General of the Royal Marines and with other military groups would return the Queen to the title before it was distributed to other members of the family.
Harry, who served in the British Army for a decade and had a bond with the military, set up the Invictus Games competition for wounded soldiers.
The decision comes a year after Meghan and Harry announced plans to return as senior members of the royal family. The couple, who recently announced they were expecting their second child together, agreed to a 12-month review of the decision at the time.
It was created after the pair’s interactions with members of the royal family.
MEGHAN MARKLE Big boobs, ‘SUITES’ to ‘MEGXIT’
According to the palace, the military, commonwealth and charitable associations that will now return with Harry’s grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, include the Royal Marines, RAF Honington, the Royal Navy Small Ship and Diving, The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, The Rugby Football Union . Rugby Football League, The Royal National Theater and the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
In their January 2020 announcement to return as senior members of the royal family, Meghan and Harry discussed their intentions to work independently, dividing their time between the United Kingdom and North America.
At the time, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said their decision “came after several months of reflection and internal discussion.”
Principals accepted, donated to charity, in British suites of Britain
The couple shared on Instagram, “We have chosen to make a change this year to introduce a progressive new role within this institution.” “We intend to go back as ‘senior’ members of the royal family and work to become financially independent, fully supporting our Queen the Queen. This is with your encouragement, especially From the last few years, which we feel ready. Make this adjustment.
“We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, honoring our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patrons,” he continued. “This geographical balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition in which he was born, while giving our family space to focus on the next chapter, in which the launch of our new charitable unit also includes.”
The couple said they would continue to work with the 94-year-old monarchy, as well as Harry’s father Prince Charles, as well as 36-year-old elder brother Prince William.
MEGHAN MARKLE WINS PRIVACY BATTLE AGAINST UK publishes a public magazine on the occasion
“We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step at an appropriate time, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty the Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all concerned. Until then, Please accept our deepest. Thank you for your continued support. “
Markle, 39, and Harry, 36, welcomed a son named Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor in May 2019. The baby arrived in May 2018, a year after the couple tied the knot in a televised royal ceremony.
Earlier this week, the couple announced the exciting news of Baby No. 2.
Click UP for our entertainment news
A spokesperson for the couple told Granthshala News, “We can confirm that Archie is going to be an older brother. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their second child.”
He recently announced that he would talk to Oprah Winfrey in a TV special to be aired next month.
A spokesperson for the couple said in a statement that “Evicted from their work over the past year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are committed to their duty and service in the UK and around the world, and have offered their continued support to the organization.” Who are represented regardless of the official role. We can all live a life of service. Service is universal. “
The Associated Press contributed to this report.