Virginia Giuffre has sued the Queen’s son for allegedly sexually assaulting her as a teenager.
She claims that Epstein, a former friend of the Duke, smuggled her to have sex with Andrew London When she was 17 years old and a minor under US law.
The Duke has denied all allegations.
In August, when asked about the recently reported US legal action, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame cressida dick He said he has asked officials to re-examine the allegations involving Epstein.
When asked about the sexual harassment claims against Andrew, she said in a radio interview, “No one is above the law”.
On Sunday, the Met said: “As part of the process MPS officials reviewed a document released in August 2021 as part of US Civil Action. This review has ended and we are taking no further action.”
The update – first reported by Channel 4 News – also confirmed that the force has completed a review of allegations reported by the broadcaster in June that the British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell The late Epstein’s ex-girlfriend trafficked, groomed and abused women and girls in Britain.
The Met said: “We also reviewed information provided to us by a media organization in June 2021. This review has been completed and no further action will be taken.”
The force said it continues to liaise with other law enforcement agencies that are leading investigations into the Epstein-related cases.
The Sunday Times reported that officers had contacted Ms Giuffre, but the Met said they did not confirm who she may have spoken to as part of a police inquiry.
Last week, a US judge agreed for Andrew’s lawyers to obtain a copy of the 2009 settlement they believe would drop the civil case against the royal.