Mum films ‘worst hotel ever’ with filthy toilet, mouldy tea bags and no lights

- Advertisement -


A MUM who stayed at the hotel with tea bags and dirty toilets said it was “the worst ever”.

- Advertisement -

The woman said she had “never seen anything like this” during her stay at the Victoria Park Hotel in Manchester.

6
Manchester’s Victoria Park Hotel charges £130 for two nightscredit: Main Media
The walls were cracking and the room was full of mold

6
The walls were cracking and the room was full of moldcredit: Main Media

She traveled from London to drop her daughter off the university and paid £130 for two rooms for a night.

advertisement

Mother said: “It wasn’t the most expensive place, so I didn’t expect luxury.

“But we were quite surprised. It was the worst place ever,
I’ve never seen anything like this.”

- Advertisement -

She took her youngest daughter to the bathroom because she was tired and needed to go to bed.

Mom said: “I’m not sure what was worse – traces of excrement on the toilet seat, mold-eaten, dirty, window that didn’t close, or hair left in the shower plug.

“The floor stuck to our shoes.

“The heavy stench of mold was permeating every pore of our skin.”

At check-in, mom said that a member of staff told her there was a problem with the keys and she would not be allowed to keep one for her room.

Instead, another member of staff used the same key to open both rooms.

When the family returned, they were once again taken from the reception to their room and told they could not keep the keys.

The mother eventually insisted on placing a key between them that opened both doors but said she found the scenario “very disturbing”.

The heavy stench of mold was permeating every pore of our skin.

woman

Once while her daughter was sleeping, the mother went to make a cup of tea, but found that the kettle was not working.

He realized the lamp after trying all the plug sockets in the room
were not even working.

“At the time it hit me, there was no electricity,” she said.

“I was stuck in a dirty, smelly room with no phone and no
Electricity and windows that didn’t close.

“I wasn’t going to leave my daughter unattended at this place, where a key opens several rooms, and go to the reception for help.”

The mother says that the ventilation problem in the room was so bad that even the teabags were damaged.

The Victoria Park Hotel was contacted, but asked to be contacted the next day as no English-speaking staff member was available.

Booking.com initially apologized for the mother’s experience and offered her £26 in travel credit, later increasing to a full £130.

“The health and safety of our customers is a major priority for us
Booking.com, as well as listing accommodations
Passengers’ Expectations, Which Clearly Didn’t Happen in
example,” a spokesperson said.

“We are in contact with the client, have offered a full refund and any other costs related to the relocation and will contact the housing owner about how they prepare their property for visitors to ensure that all prospective Let the guests have a great experience.”

Mother called the room 'dirty'

6
Mother called the room ‘dirty’credit: Main Media
There was no electricity in the rooms and there was a problem with the room keys

6
There was no electricity in the rooms and there was a problem with the room keyscredit: Main Media
She described the hotel as the worst place ever

6
She described the hotel as the worst place evercredit: Main Media
There were traces of feces on the toilet

6
There were traces of feces on the toiletcredit: Main Media

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories