- Advertisement -

Prince William is “no fan of Uncle Andrew.”

A friend of the Duke of Cambridge, second only to the British throne, came forward Times of London further stressed on Sunday that the 39-year-old would not welcome Prince Andrew anytime soon.

advertisement

That day, UK authorities decided not to conduct any further investigation into the Duke of York. However, Virginia Roberts, 61, is embroiled in a lawsuit over claims made by Giuffre. The 38-year-old alleges that US financier Jeffrey Epstein trafficked her to have sex with the royal in 2001, when she was 17 and a minor under US law.

While she is suing the prince in a US court, the second son of Queen Elizabeth II has denied the allegations.

- Advertisement -

Prince Andrew: Met Police taking no further action after reviewing sexual assault claims

A friend of William’s told the outlet that the royal sees his uncle as a “risk” and “a threat to the family”.

“Any suggestion that there is no gratitude for the institution, anything that might lead anyone in the public to think that senior members of the royal family are not grateful for their position, [William thinks] Really dangerous,” said the friend.

A palace insider also told the outlet that Andrew is still hopeful he can return to royal duties in some capacity.

“There’s no way in the world he’s ever coming back,” said the source. “The family would never let that happen.”

Click here to sign up for Entertainment News

Palace sources have insisted that Prince Andrew (right) will not return to royal duties anytime soon.

Sources previously told the outlet that William and his father, Prince Charles, are united in their decision that “there will never be a return to public life for Andrew.”

In a 2019 interview, Andrew told the BBC he never had sex with Giuffre, insisting that “it didn’t happen.” Andrew also alleged that he had “no memory” of ever meeting her.

In a statement sent to Granthshala News in August, Giuffre said she wanted to hold Andrew “accountable.”

“Today my attorney filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew for sexual abuse under the Child Victims Act,” Giuffre wrote. “As detailed in the suit, I was trafficked and sexually abused by her.”

A 2001 photo that was included in court files shows Prince Andrew with his arm around the waist of 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre, who says Jeffrey Epstein paid her to have sex with the prince.  Andrew has denied the allegations.  In the background is Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell.

“I hold Prince Andrew responsible for what he did to me,” she shared. “The powerful and rich are not exempt from being held accountable for their actions. I hope other victims will see that it is not possible to live in silence and fear, but to regain their lives by speaking up and demanding justice.”

“I didn’t take this decision lightly,” Giuffre continued. “As a mother and a wife, my family comes first – and I know this action will subject me to further attacks by Prince Andrew and his surrogates – but I knew that if I did not pursue this action did, I would let them and the victims go down everywhere.”

A Buckingham Palace spokesman did not immediately respond to Granthshala News’ request for comment. The Palace has previously denied the allegations.

“It is strongly denied that the Duke of York had any sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts,” he told Granthshala News. “Any claim to the contrary is false and baseless.”

Queen Elizabeth has ‘a strong religious belief’ that has helped her overcome ongoing family drama: author

Virginia Roberts Giuffre holds a photo of herself aged 16 after she says Palm Beach millionaire Jeffrey Epstein began sexually abusing her.

The statement continued: “The Duke of York expressly regrets his wrong-doing judicial relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein’s suicide left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims. The Duke deeply sympathizes with those affected. It is their hope that, in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives. If necessary, the Duke will enlist any appropriate law enforcement agency to help with their investigation. ready for

The Duke has already stated that he did not witness, witness or suspect any such behavior, which subsequently led to the arrest and conviction of Jeffrey Epstein. He condemns the exploitation of any human being and any shall not condemn, participate in or encourage such behavior.”

Since his televised interview, which was widely panned by critics, Andrew has stepped back from royal duties and attempted to keep a low profile.