The Battle Royal genre has grown considerably over the years, and games like Pub Mobile, Free Fire and COD Mobile have become quite prevalent. The developers of PUBG Mobile incorporate several new features with regular updates that enhance the overall gaming experience of the users.
Before the update released features, they were tested in the beta version of PUBG Mobile. Recently, the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta update was released, and users have a shot at testing a variety of new aspects.
This article looks at patch notes, apk download links and one of the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta updates.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile vs COD Mobile: Which game is better for high-end Android devices?
PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta Update (February 2021): Official patch notes, apk download link, and more details
Download Link of PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta
Players can click on the following link to download the beta version of PUBG Mobile:
PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta Download: Click here.
How to use PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta
Follow the steps below to access the PUBG mobile beta version:
step 1: Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta version from the link given above.
stage 2: Open the app and select the required resource pack.
step 3: After the in-game patch is finished, click the guest option. A dialog box will ask players to enter an invitation code.
- The Karaqin spans 2 square kilometers and is dry, open and full of rocks. On Karkin, every moment will challenge you. It is a small and thrilling map with a maximum of 64 players in each match. You’ll experience prolonged rifle battles in the mountains, city battles requiring strategy, and stress-filled battles under the new mechanic, Demolition Zone, which causes random damage to buildings so that it will give players Come out and fight.
New Mechanic 4 Demolition Zone
- The demolition zone was designed for players to leave their buildings. This causes random damage to buildings and can even destroy them and everything in it, meaning that you are no longer safe in buildings!
New Throbable Row Sticky Bomb
To create more variables for players staying longer in the same area … we’ve added sticky bombs and walls that they can destroy in Karakin. Sticky bombs can stick to walls and blow them up. This will introduce more exciting gameplay for players, such as providing greater shooting angles.
New Mechanic Mechan Thin Wall Bullet Penetration
- To make the fight inside the house more fun, we added bullet penetration on thin walls in Karakin. If you find an enemy hiding behind a damaged wall, you can choose to immediately engage or temporarily retreat and wait for the support of your comrades. We’ve also prepared several hidden spots to find you, so remember to carry one or two sticky bombs with you!
New Firearms: Panzerfast
- The Panzerfaust is a single-use weapon that can damage thin walls and penetrate objects within 6 meters of the impact point, and the shooting distance can be adjusted to 60 meters, 100 meters, or 150 meters. After using it, the player will automatically lose the launcher and will be unable to use it again. Launching a rocket from Panzerfaust causes Awaken. This will damage all characters within 3 meters from the back of the wake launcher. Players can find Panzerfest around Karkin at low rates and airdrops.
Also Read: Karkin Map included in PUBG Mobile Beta 1.3
# 2 New Firearms: Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle
- Mosin Nagant will only visit Erngel and Vikendi. It is a powerful 7.62 mm bolt-action sniper rifle like the Kar62K, but its bullets fly faster and deal less damage at a distance. It can eliminate an unarmed target with a single shot from long range.