Rolling Loud California introduces new admission rule following Astroworld tragedy

- Advertisement -


After the death of 10 people, including a nine-year-old, at Astroworld earlier this month, the festival will only let those 18 and over.

- Advertisement -

The California leg of Rolling Loud has announced details about a new entry rule the festival will apply in the wake of the Astroworld tragedy.

- Advertisement -

Earlier this month at Travis Scott’s celebration in Houston, a “mass casualty” mob lynching incident left 10 people dead and hundreds more injured.

The youngest of those who died was Ezra Blount, who was 9 years old. Blount was placed in a medically induced coma following serious injuries to major internal organs including his heart, brain, kidney and liver.

advertisement

Rolling Loud California 2021, which is scheduled to take place from December 10 to 12, and Kid Cudi, J.J. Cole and Future, will now only be open to people aged 18 and over, a change made “in light of recent”. Arrangement.”

A statement posted on the festival’s Twitter read, “We welcome everyone to experience our festivals, however in light of recent events, we are only implementing a specific 18+ policy for our upcoming 2021 California festival.” will implement.”

“We will give all ticket buyers under the age of 18 the option to either roll over their tickets to next year’s 2022 California Festival or receive a refund.”

Several lawsuits have been filed as a result of the tragedy of Astroworld. Attorney Thomas J. Henry recently sued the incident for $2 billion on behalf of 282 people who hired him for legal representation, Scott, Live Nation, Drake (who appeared on stage during Scott’s set) and defendants. More named as.

The CEO of Paradox, the medical company appointed by Astroworld, also spoke about the tragedy of the overcrowding, saying that their staff faced the “impossible achievement” of treating 11 people with cardiac arrest at the same time.

advertisement

Alex Pollack said, “It’s something I’ll keep having nightmares about for the rest of my life.” “The team is very broken about it.

In the days following the incident, Houston Police Chief Troy Finer said he had “expressed concerns” to Scott about safety at the event in the days before Astroworld, while Houston Fire Chief Samuel Pea claimed that Scott should have stopped the show earlier but also added: “I’m not ready to say that he was fully aware of what was happening.”

Scott has said that he will pay for the funeral costs of the victims of the Astroworld incident, while his team has also issued a statement asking the families of the victims of Astroworld to be contacted via email.

Delegates say Scott is “distraught by the situation and desperately wishes to share his condolences and provide assistance” to those affected.

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories