Underwood says he hasn’t spoken to Osbourne since leaving ‘The Talk’, but the former co-host disputes the claim
Sheryl Underwood is finally speaking Sharon OsbourneExit “The Talk” last month.
The news of Osbourne’s departure comes weeks after a heated exchange between Osbourne and Underwood, with Osbourne leaving for “Good Morning Britain” after he expressed support for Pearce Morgan, with a blatant interview of Sussex and Prince Harry Oprah Winfrey had a different opinion about Meghan Markle after Duke’s interview.
In addition, Hetus walked away from the show in the end after intense discussion and an internal investigation prior to Osbourne from the air.
Now, during the April 3 episode of her “Sheryl Underwood Radio” podcast, Underwood has opened up about the moment.
HIATUS REMOVED FROM ‘TALK’ AMID TO REVIEW WITH SHARON OSBOURNE WRESTLES: ‘I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT’
“Sometimes in life, something happens and you go,” Gosh, if I were just … “there is nothing that ‘I can have’ – it was going to happen, my control. Out of, “Underwood, 57, said. “Sometimes you don’t want to know what you know.”
As Osbourne left the show on March 26, Underwood revealed that the two were yet to speak and when asked if Osbourne had reached out to him directly to apologize, Underwood quickly retreated, “No” before double-checking the history of her previous phone.
However, Osbourne took umbrage with Underwood’s claims that he did not apologize and shared the alleged evidence daily Mail The conversation that I had as screenshots actually went down.
“I not only sent these messages to Sheryl, but I apologized to her in my dressing room,” Osbourne told the outlet on Tuesday. “Why are you saying I never apologized to Sheryl? What are you trying to do to me?”
Osborne continued: “Why are you trying to destroy my reputation? Just be honest. Tell me.”
In the alleged conversation between the provoking hosts, Osbourne wrote in a message on March 12, two days after the on-air spat – that his heart is “heavy” and that he is “deeply saddened by the events that aired on Wednesday.” “
“I don’t want to lose my true friend over this,” Osborne reportedly continues. “I’m sorry for shutting you f – k during the break, I’m accusing you of fake crying while we were in the air and I’m sorry for losing my temper with you.”
Osbourne reportedly wrote that she was “shocked, scared and sad [she] It felt as if there was a blind sided attack. “
“You know me. You know how I’ve always had your back,” Osbourne reportedly pleaded. “We have beaten everybody in this show and that’s because we have always been a team and hit each other’s backs.”
Osbourne reportedly wrote that she considers Underwood a “real friend” if she wanted to “expand” to the olive branch, in a joking manner “to talk on the phone on the weekend”. “I’m here. I’m sorry once again from the bottom of my heart.”
Osbourne allegedly pressed Underwood further: “Is there anything you need from me or that I can help you heal? Love and respect always – Sharon.”
According to the Daily Mail, that message went unanswered for three days, before Osbourne sent a follow-up text message on March 15 at 1:45 pm.
“Hi Sheryl. I know you’re taking up space and I don’t want to disrespect it,” Osbourne reportedly said. “I’m just reaching because I want you [to] Know i’m thinking about you If you are ready, can we talk before Wednesday? big kiss.”
On March 18 at 4:32 pm Osbourne hits another day before sending another text: “Sheryl I’m thinking of you. Hope you’re well. Sending my love.”
During Underwood’s three-part podcast episode, titled “Sharon Walk Away”, the comedian said that when Osborne, 68, appeared on the popular daytime talk show in 2011, Underwood listened to the former reality star ” -Sunai Talks “- Maintained – Instead of taking what he was being told at face value, he chose to get to know Osbourne and the two became” fast friends “.
“I automatically fell in love with him because I just like him. And I heard things and was like, ‘They got nothing to do with me.” I am going to know you first, ”Underwood said.
Added the actress: “I had heard things, and I got phone calls from this and those people and so what I said to those people, I said, ‘Thank you for the information.” Because listen, you’ve got all kinds of personalities in this business, haven’t you? “
Click UP for our entertainment news
Despite the very public collapse, Underwood said she still loves the “Osbourne family”, which is what I have known about them. “
Underwood said he does not believe Osbourne is a racist and is “disappointed” with the way things are played.
“I don’t know anything other than what I have experienced with him and all that has happened is disappointing for me.”
“And maybe people don’t want to hear me say, ‘I still love Osbournesey.” I am not saying that I liked the way I was treated. “I’m very disappointed. And I’m just trying to navigate my feelings about this because it was a trauma.”
On March 26, it was revealed that the former reality star had “decided to leave” the long-running talk show according to a statement from CBS and was obtained by Granthshala News at the time.
The CBS statement said, “The events of the March 10 broadcast were disturbing everyone involved, including viewers at home.”
It continued: “As part of our review, we concluded that Sharon’s behavior towards her co-host during the March 10 episode did not align with our values for our respectable workplace. We also have no such evidence Not found, so that CBS officials have circled the discussion. Blinded any host. “
In a statement to Granthshala News on Tuesday, Osbourne’s representative said: “Sharon stands by her remarks.”
Reps for Underwood did not immediately respond to Granthshala News’ request for comment.