Southwest Airlines adds new and returning flight routes for February and April so customers can give the ‘gift of travel’
Southwest Airlines is extending its bookable flight schedule to the summer of 2022, just in time Holiday Season.
The US airline said its customer base is being offered “the gift of travel and the option to buy in early summer”. holiday“Starting on Wednesday, December 8. The schedule, according to Southwest, will run until June 4, 2022. Press release,
New and returning flight routes will be introduced in February and April, with nonstop service to popular holiday destinations. Here’s the list that Southwest is working with:
Southwest’s flight service resumed from February 17, 2022
- Fort Lauderdale and Havana (daily service)
Southwest’s new flight service to start from April 25, 2022
- Austin and Tulsa, Okla. (one daily roundtrip)
- San Antonio and Oklahoma City (one roundtrip from Sunday to Monday and Thursday to Friday)
- Syracuse, NY and Tampa (a roundtrip on Saturday)
Sunday airport travel: TSA screening most passengers since start of pandemic
Southwest’s flight service resumed from April 25, 2022
- San Antonio and Los Angeles (one daily roundtrip)
- Dallas (Love Field) and Louisville, Ky. (one roundtrip from Sunday to Friday)
- Houston (hobby) and Milwaukee (one roundtrip from Sunday to Friday)
- Nashville and San Jose, Calif. (one roundtrip from Sunday to Monday and Thursday to Friday)
Southwest’s Saturday flight service resumes from April 30, 2022
- Dallas (Love Field) and Myrtle Beach, SC
- Dallas (Love Field) and Norfolk, VA.
- Kansas City, Mo. and Myrtle Beach, SC
- Kansas City, Mo. and Pensacola, Fla.
- Kansas City, Mo. and Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Nashville and Seattle
- Pittsburgh and Myrtle Beach, SC
AN. But the best seat to avoid the risk of coronavirus Aeroplane
|anchor||the protection||The last||Change||Change %|
|LUV||Southwest Airlines Company||45.41||+0.19||+0.42%|
The airline industry has seen a surge in passenger numbers following the distribution of coronavirus vaccines.
More than 10 lakh people have been screened since March 11, 2021 TSA security checkpoints Every day across the country.
Get Granthshala Business on the go by clicking here
While interest in traveling the world has resumed, airports and airlines are struggling to staff crews because of labor shortages related to the pandemic. This includes pilots, flight attendants, TSA officers, and more.
a Recent Travel Survey The Vacationer estimates that 122 million Americans will travel across the United States for Christmas celebrations.