GET HELP TO BE THE NEXT BIG Streamer
Applications are now open for this year’s StreamElements Creator Diversity Program.
- Read more: Why ‘Tomb Raider’ will always be a staple of my identity
The program, which is now in its second year, aims to support content creators from underrepresented groups by providing them with access to tools, advice and more.
The 12-month accelerator gives those looking to advance their careers in streaming and content creation – broadcast equipment, mentoring established industry experts and providing them with all the training they need to succeed.
“The Creator Diversity Program was inspired by the adversity that many marginalized groups in the games and livestreaming industry face, such as harassment and limited access to guidance, gear and support,” said Casey Harold, Creator Diversity Program Manager.
To be eligible for the program, you must be a content creator from an underrepresented group – including, but not limited to, blacks, people of color (POCs), women, LGBTQ+ and persons with disabilities.
“By providing professional equipment, services and mentorship, this will help ensure they have a more solid foundation to advance in an area where cards are often stacked against them.”
The program includes a number of impressive benefits, including:
- Monthly workshops and educational sessions.
- A dedicated StreamElements Creator Success Manager and VIP Discord Server.
- £1,100 ($1,500 USD) in Amazon gift card to buy content creation tools.
- Up to £1,800 ($2,500 USD) for channel graphics (including alerts, overlays, emotes, etc.).
- Up to £700 ($1,000 USD) for professional services (including video editing, headshots, etc.).
- A streaming webcam and microphone from Razer’s broadcast products.
twitch streamer CtrlAltQuin attended last year’s program and said,
“Being part of the StreamElements program has been a great learning experience, especially with the opportunity to connect and learn from industry professionals,” she said. “As a black, trans content creator it has been very hard to find organizations that truly understand and want to uplift marginalized voices. StreamElements did that and so much more.”
To apply for this year’s Creator Diversity Program, you must:
- Be a member of an underrepresented group.
- Have at least 1,000 followers on Twitch, YouTube or Facebook Gaming.
- Stream at least twice per week and/or upload two videos per week.
- be 18 years or older.
The last date to apply is October 22, 2021.
During this, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy introduces the Soviet space dog Cosmo In a brand new clip.