- Amid speculation that they are planning a solo career, it is said that they will officially call it a day as a trio with an announcement in mid-November.
- The move came as it is clear that ‘the road has come to an end’, with the girls’ upcoming tour as a final farewell to their devoted fans.
- Little Mix, along with former member Jesy Nelson, formed on The X Factor in 2011, becoming the first group to win the contest.
- Jesse announced she was leaving the band in December 2020, when she shared a lengthy statement on Instagram saying she was stepping back to protect her mental health.
- The move triggered tension between the girls – who haven’t spoken to Jesse for a year
- Now the girls’ fall has taken an ugly and public turn, with Leigh-Anne accusing Jesse of ‘blackfishing’.
- While Jessie was seen laughing as Nicki Minaj accused Leigh-Anne of being a ‘jealous clown’ earlier this week.
Little Mix is reportedly set to announce next month that they are formally separating.
Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall are planning solo careers, amid speculation they will officially call it a day as a trio, with an announcement in mid-November.
According to Sun, The move comes as it is clear that ‘the end of the road has been reached’, with the girls’ upcoming tour reported to be a final farewell to their devoted fans.
end of the road? Little Mix is reportedly set to announce next month that they are formally separating (pictured in May)
A source told the publication: ‘There was a lot of speculation about the future of Little Mix but now it is very clear that the end of the road has come.
A date has been fixed for the declaration of partition. The upcoming tour is going to be a farewell for his fans.
Little Mix, along with former member Jesy Nelson, formed on The X Factor in 2011, becoming the first group to win the competition.
FULLY: Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall are planning solo careers, amid speculation that they are said to officially join forces as a trio with an announcement in mid-November. Will say day
MailOnline has contacted a representative for Little Mix for comment.
It comes as Little Mix’s new single Cut You Off appears to be targeting Jesy Nelson, who left the band in December last year.
In the song, Leigh-Anne, 30, Perry, 28, and Jade, 28, sing songs that reference Jesse’s decision to leave the band.
According to Sun, Jade ruthlessly sings: ‘I know you think you’re all that, how sweet it would be when you crawl back, but it’s too late now.’
Solo: Little Mix’s new single Cut You of Jesy Nelson appears to be taking aim at Jesy Nelson after she left the band in December last year (pictured in October)
Elsewhere in the song, Perry reflects on better days and sings: ‘Someone tell me how we got here? It used to be so good. Nothing lasts forever, but I really thought we could.’
‘I know there will be tears, but it’s worth the broken heart. If I can’t protect my energy, I’ll have to cut you off.’
Meanwhile Jade mentions reaching her limit, singing: ‘Because you don’t want to be heard, you got me so excited.
‘Can’t be mad about it when you handed me scissors. Everyone has a limit, really pushed me there now I’ve hit it. You have to cut it.’
‘It’ll be so cute when you crawl back’: Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards sing song that reportedly references Jesse’s decision to leave the band
MailOnline has contacted representatives for Little Mix and Jessie for comment.
It was reported on Thursday that the remaining members of Little Mix are also planning solo careers after their tour ends next spring, which could spark the end of the group.
According to Sun, the group is quietly negotiating new management and recording deals, but may decide to go on an indefinite hiatus rather than call on the band for good.