- Tottenham Hotspur Starting XI: Golini, Tanganga, Sanchez, Rodan, Davies, Winks, Lou Celso, Allie, Bergwijn, Bryan, Scarlett
- Tottenham Hotspur name a much-changed side to visit Vitesse Arnhem
- Kick-off for the Europa League Conference group match is from 5.45 pm
- READ: Tottenham to drop all 11 players starting vs Newcastle at home
- The latest Europa Conference League news, including live action and results
Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to keep their European ambitions afloat by chasing back-to-back victories in the Europa Conference League as Vitesse travels to Arnhem.
Although the majority of Nuno’s first team is absent for much of the clash, Spurs will still be keen to secure a win that will see them top their class in the group stage half.
The young Spurs stars, however, have struggled away from home this time around and are in a side that has started the season well in Holland by finishing in the top six.
Follow Dan Ripley of SportsMail for live Europa Conference League coverage of Vitesse vs Tottenham, including build-up, team news and updates.
Tottenham made 11 changes from the side that beat Newcastle in the Europa Conference League to travel to Vitesse Arnhem.
Players who started at St James’ Park did not travel to Holland, so the likes of Davinson Sanchez, Harry Winks, Giovanni Lo Celso, Dele Alli and Steven Bergwijn are included in the first XI.
The 17-year-old striker is also the third senior debut for Dane Scarlett.
However even some Spurs fans would struggle to recognize the vast majority of Nuno’s bench, which includes many players in developing squads under the first team.
That’s why we should be in an interesting match leading up to this evening’s European action, as I welcome you to live coverage of Vitesse Arnhem vs Tottenham Hotspur. Full team news coming out!