Five Games is leaving subscription service too soon
There are 13 games set to be included in Xbox Game Pass for the rest of September, along with some additional features for games already on the service.
- Read more: ‘Satisfying’ lets you create unique achievements
Announcement of everything coming and going a . was done through xbox wire Post, with plenty of titles coming to PC, Xbox consoles and the cloud. You can find all the dates and games below:
- Flynn: Son of Crimson (Cloud, Console, PC) – A 2D pixel art platformer with a giant mythical canine creature that acts as your companion
- i am a fish (Cloud, Console, PC) – from the same team behind i am bread Another physics based title arrives, except this time players need to help four fish make their way into the ocean
- skatebird (Cloud, Console, PC) – A game about birds that can skateboard, where everything is brought to its level to create a more cool skating experience
- supraliminal (Cloud, Console, PC) – A first-person puzzle game based on perspective and optical illusion
- Aragami 2 (Cloud, Console, PC) – A third-person stealth game where players control Shadow to gain the upper hand
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page (Cloud, Console, PC) – A narrative adventure game by Rianna Pratchett in which players literally go through the pages of a diary
- sable (Cloud, Console, PC) – A 3D adventure game that sees Sable go on his gliding, a path that will see him solve puzzles, using his hoverbike, and understand the inhabitants of the land.
- Subnautica: Below Zero (Cloud, Console, PC) – The survival game returns, except this time Planet 4546B is much cooler than last time, so players will still need to craft, build a base, and survive
- Tainted Grail: Victory (PC) – A cross between a roguelike and an RPG with deck building elements set on the legendary island of Avalon
- Lemonis Gate (Console, PC) – A turn-based FPS multiplayer game that sees players playing four-dimensional battles against each other
- Astria Ascendant (Cloud, Console, PC) – A turn-based JRPG with hand-drawn 4K visuals
- Very ugly (Console, PC) – In the vein of a pixel art adventure hyper light drifter where players need to fight and upgrade as they play through non-linear objectives
- Phoenix Point (Console) – Optimized for the Xbox Series X|S, this title from the creators of XCOM is a strategy game that sees players fighting off an alien invasion
There are also some DLC and updates available on Xbox Game Pass through Game Pass starting today (September 14), such as gears 5 Operation 8 receives Drop 2, which adds four characters and two new multiplayer maps. Dead by Daylight: Hellraiser Chapter The Game Pass is also available to customers at a 10% discount.
Five games are also leaving the service on 30 September including drake hollowhandjob ikeenfelshandjob night in the woodshandjob Kathy Ren and Warhammer Vermintide II.
In other news, Hideki Kamiya has said that companies need to do better with respect to game protection, adding that “the responsibility of keeping those games available rests with the company that has the IP.”